Our wildflower sage wands are grown sustainably and carefully collected from their original habitat on private land in the mountainous regions of California.
The vibrant flowers we use in our sage bundles are lovingly grown on small family farms. Organic essential oils for fragrance and relaxation are also added, making this sage wand stand out from the rest!
Burning sage is a wonderful way to unburden your mind for relaxation and stress relief. Sage is also believed to be a purification tool to “clear the air”.
The addition of frankincense, sandalwood, lemongrass and lavender essential oils as well as beautiful, dried flowers make this sage wand even more indulgent and beautiful.
Sage is an herb from the mint family, botanically known as Salvia Officinalis.
Fun fact: The word sage comes from the Latin word salvere meaning “to save.”
How To Use:
- Light the end of your sage wand, blow out the flame.
- Allow the aromatic smoke to fill your space, much like you’d burn a candle or incense for enjoyment. Burning sage for long periods with little ventilation is not encouraged.
- You may walk around the room with the sage wand (be prepared to catch the ashes with a small dish) or prop up in a ceramic bowl with a stone or crystal, or place your bundle in a glass coffee or teacup.
- Some like to open a window while burning sage.
- Please do not leave burning bundle unattended for safety.
- To extinguish your bundle, carefully stamp out the smoldering sage on concrete, dry sand or in dry grass.
- Refrain from using water if you plan to use the wand again.
- Store the completely cooled wand in a zip close bag for freshness until it’s time to use again.
Wildcrafted sage, organic dried roses, calendula and cornflowers, organic lemongrass, organic essential oils of frankincense, lavender, lemongrass, and sandalwood.
- 4 inches in length
Jennifer (verified owner) –
These sage sticks are AMAZING! They smell so good and are very easy to light. Absolutely love mine and highly recommend