Vanilla Jasmine Body Lotion is formulated with plant-based ingredients.
This lotion has a delightfully light and velvety consistency that absorbs quickly for immediate replenishment.
A little goes a long way with this buttery lotion.
Vanilla Jasmine Body Lotion has an exotic, sexy aroma with prominent scents of vanilla and floral jasmine + lavender and hints of earthy woods.
- Anti-aging properties
- Protection from windburn, sun damage and dry, cracked skin
- May reduce scars and stretch marks
- Anti-inflammatory skin moisturizer
- Balances oils on your skin
- Vitamins A, E, and C are antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation, elasticity and healthy skin cell turnover
How To Use:
- Remove the cap
- Pull out the safety plug
- Gently push down on the pump until the lotion rises and comes out of the pump
- Apply to damp skin after bathing for best results
Our Organic Body Lotions are over 90% organic with minimal (paraben free) preservatives.
- Large 6-ounce airless lotion pump bottle.
Benefits of an Airless Pump Bottle:
- An airless pump bottle is a vacuum dispensing system.
- As you push down on the pump, the disc in the bottom rises to push the lotion out.
- The product is preserved and maintains its integrity.
- The shelf life is increased because no air can enter the product.
- The lotion will dispense completely, so there is no more opening the bottle and trying to force the product out once you’re getting low!
Paraben Free, SLS Free, Phthalate Free, Vegan, Dye Free, Silicone Free, Ethically Sourced
Over 90% Organic: purified water, coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), cetearyl alcohol, coco glucoside, shea butter (Vitellaria paradoxa), xanthan gum, apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), aloe (aloe vera), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vitamin E, phenoxyethanol (paraben free preservative), benzoin gum, vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), ylang ylang, (Cananga odorata), sandalwood (Santalum album), jasmine (Jasminum officinale), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), sweet orange (Citrus sinensis)