Formulated with plant-based ingredients, our Silken Skin Day Cream face has a delightfully light and velvety consistency that absorbs quickly for immediate replenishment.
The result is a smooth, soft finish that instantly relieves dryness. A little goes a long way!
You will enjoy every last drop out of the bottle with zero waste.
Benefits of an Airless Pump Bottle:
An airless pump bottle is a vacuum dispensing system. As you push down on the pump, the disc in the bottom rises to push the cream out.
The cream stored inside is preserved and maintains its integrity.
The shelf life is increased because no air can enter the product.
The face cream will dispense completely, so there is no more opening the bottle and trying to force the product out once you’re getting low!
- Deep Hydration
- Protection from windburn, sun damage and dry skin
- May reduce scars and stretch marks
- Anti-inflammatory value for younger looking skin
- Balances oils on your skin
- Protects the skin barrier and microbiome
- Vitamins A, E, and C
- antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation, elasticity, & healthy skin cell growth
How To Use:
- Apply a small amount to damp skin on face and neck as a light, day-time moisturizer.
- Great for use on hands to smooth dry, cracked skin
- 1 ounce / 30 mL airless pump bottle
- 2 ounce / 60 mL airless pump bottle
Over 90% Organic: purified water, aloe (Aloe vera), jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus) cetearyl alcohol, coco glucoside, shea butter (Vitellaria paradoxa), Squalane (from olive), xanthan gum, apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), coconut oil (Cocus nucifera), Vitamin E, phenoxyethanol, vegetable glycerin, benzoin gum, neroli/orange blossom (Citrus aurantium), jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum), sandalwood (Santalum album), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), sweet orange (Citrus sinensis), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
*Now with vegan squalane (a derivative of squalene) from the olive plant
Squalane is easily absorbed by the skin, because it is a derivative of the terpene hydrocarbon called Squalene, an oily molecule that occurs naturally in the sebum of human skin.
With age, the skin’s natural squalene production begins to decline, making products with squalane more valuable as skin begins to lose its moisture, smoothness, and strength.