Organic Essential Oils are versatile, aromatic extracts that can be used for a variety of purposes.
Our oils are highly effective, pure and simple…nothing added!
The essential oil in a bottle is 50-100 times more concentrated than the plant from which it is distilled or cold pressed.
Safety issues apply to essential oils that may not apply to the whole plant or herbal extract.
Pure, organic essential oils can be fun and safe to use at home for all sorts of applications but please bear in mind that these oils are extremely concentrated.
Qualified Aromatherapists and Herbalists + professional organizations such as the American Herbalist’s Guild and The AIA (Alliance of International Aromatherapists) do not recommend casual, internal use of pure essential oils for safety reasons. Read more below.
- Presented in a generous .5 ounce (15 mL) amber glass bottle with drop-by-drop top for ease of use.
- Singles are $20 each or save 25% with the whole set of 11 organic oils for just $164.
How To Use:
- Diffuse into the air in your favorite diffuser.
- Dilute properly for all of your favorite skin applications.
- Dilute by using 3 to 9 drops of essential oil per Tablespoon of carrier oil.
- A carrier oil is the base oil you are using for topical application that safely “carries” the essential oil benefits to the skin.
- Some of our favorite carrier oils are olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed and jojoba oil.
- Dilute properly before using topically for safety.
- Do not ingest
- If pregnant of nursing, use with caution
- Use with caution in small children, around pets or the elderly
- Store up and away from children
- Do not use “neat” or straight on the skin without properly diluting
- Do not continuously diffuse any essential oil.
- Diffuse for 30-60 minutes at a time for safety and efficacy.
Some popular essential oils companies endorse unsafe methods of use of these concentrated oils, but we do not encourage the use of any essential oil internally or “neat” on the skin, no matter what other companies claim and no matter the brand!
–This is not an issue of “purity” or “therapeutic grade” because there is no such grading system of essential oils.–
If you are unsure of safe usage, please consult with a qualified aromatherapist or herbalist trained in essential oil safety.