Organic Essential Oil Blends are an easy way to get optimal benefits while diffusing or making your own bath and body care oils or other natural products.
- Sleep and Stress Relief: with lavender, clary sage, cedarwood, frankincense, vanilla, bergamot, ylang ylang, vetiver
- Cold & Flu + Allergy Relief: with rosemary, peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemon, cinnamon, sweet orange, clove
- Cold & Flu + Allergy Care Kids: with spearmint, pine, balsam fir, cedar, tea tree, lemon, lavender, orange, vetiver
How To Use:
- Diffuse into the air in your favorite diffuser.
- Dilute properly for all of your favorite skin applications.
- Dilute by using 3 to 9 drops of essential oil per Tablespoon of carrier oil.
- A carrier oil is the base oil you are using for topical application that safely “carries” the essential oil benefits to the skin.
- Some of our favorite carrier oils are olive oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed and jojoba oil.
- Dilute properly before using topically for safety.
- Do not ingest
- If pregnant of nursing, use with caution
- Use with caution in small children, around pets or the elderly
- Store up and away from children
- Do not use “neat” or straight on the skin without properly diluting
- Do not continuously diffuse any essential oil.
- Diffuse for 30-60 minutes at a time for safety and efficacy.
Some popular essential oils companies endorse unsafe methods of use of these concentrated oils, but we do not encourage the use of any essential oil internally or “neat” on the skin, no matter what other companies claim and no matter the brand!
–This is not an issue of “purity” or “therapeutic grade” because there is no such grading systemof essential oils.–
If you are unsure of safe usage, please consult with a qualified aromatherapist or herbalist trained in essential oil safety.
- 1/2 ounce, 15 mL drop by drop glass bottle
save 20% by purchasing the trio for just $59