Over 25 uses!
Clay is a popular ingredient used in facial masks because as it dries, it pulls toxins and other impurities out of the skin.
Botanicals enhance this beauty mask and bathe the skin in cosmetic benefits!
How To Use:
- Blend 1 tsp of clay powder with a few drops of water or apple cider vinegar to form a paste.
- Apply to face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Allow to dry (10-15 minutes).
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry. Apply a natural moisturizer. Use weekly.
- Try adding a dash of raw honey after you have mixed your clay powder with water if you have dry skin. Honey is a humectant that draws moisture to skin.
- Raw honey is antimicrobial and antiseptic, and it can help brighten skin, even out skin tone and reduce scars and age spots.
- Or add a few drops of apple cider vinegar instead of water for acne prone skin.
- The pH level of apple cider vinegar is similar to the pH of the protective ‘acid mantle’ layer of our skin. This will help restore balance and improve the feel and appearance of skin.
French green clay (montmorillonite), white clay (kaolin), bentonite clay (bentonite), organic matcha green tea powder (camellia sinensis), organic spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), organic marshmallow root powder (Althaea officinalis), activated charcoal powder, organic helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), organic ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), Roman chamomile (Anthemis noblis)
Presented in a generous 4-ounce glass shaker top bottle