Black Seed Oil has made headlines in recent years due to its impressive list of health benefits.
Black Seed Oil (also known as black cumin seed oil) is used both internally and topically for health and beauty.
Black seed oil contains a powerful antibacterial compound known as TQ (thymoquinone).
The power of TQ gives black cumin seed oil the ability to address E. coli, which is the most common bacteria that causes UTIs.
Black seed oil also had the ability to prevent Candida (yeast) overgrowth.
Research on black seed oil, or Nigella sativa, suggests that it may benefit your health in a variety of ways.
Potential Benefits Include:
- Digestive Heath
- Weight Loss Support
- UTI Support
- Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Healthy Skin and Hair
- Reduced Inflammation
- Antimicrobial Compounds Address Infections
- Promotes Liver Health
- Anti-tumor Activity
Black seed oil shows true promise in preliminary human studies and is likely safe (both orally and topically) for most people, suggesting that it may be an easy way to help promote overall health.
Like most natural remedies, less is more and using too much may have unwanted side effects.
Our black seed oil is cold-pressed in small batches and comes from a small family company out of New York.
We have found a premium source for our Black Seed Oil and hope you enjoy the many benefits that this product has to offer.
How to Use:
- Shake before use.
- Take 1-3 squeezes of the dropper with meals 1-2 times daily or as needed for general wellness.
- For topical applications, mix 1-2 droppers of black seed oil with 1-2 Tablespoons of coconut or olive oil for skin conditions or hair/scalp treatments.
- Refrigerate after opening for longer shelf life.
It is suggested that black seed oil be used in short periods in small amounts if you are new to this plant extract.
100% organic, cold-pressed Nigella sativa (black seed oil)
- 4 ounce/120 mL dropper top glass bottle