Black Dragon Chai is a bold, spiced black tea blend with a multitude of health and beauty benefits.
Oolong is an adaptation of a Chinese word, most likely Mandarin wūlóng, which literally translates to “black dragon”.
Oolong tea leaves earned this name for the way they curl and twist.
Chai, literally meaning “tea”, has come to be known as a delicious, spiced beverage.
Oolong tea leaves and delicious spices are packed with protective polyphenols and other healthful compounds for:
- glowing skin
- improved metabolism & digestion
- heart health
- brain health
- antiviral properties + so much more!
How To Use:
- Bring one cup water to boil
- Steep 2 teaspoons of chai for 10-15 minutes
- strain, serve with honey and milk of choice if desired
- (optional: simmer herbs instead of steeping for more a flavorful cup)
- 100% organic: oolong tea leaves, turmeric root, orange peel, ginger root, cinnamon bark, anise seed, black pepper, fennel seed, clove bud, cardamom seed
- 25 servings